Welcome Everyone!

If you like what you read, please pass it on and I'll send you positive energy... you can't get that with any coupon! ;)

Saturday, May 14, 2011

A Good Bra and a Hairbrush

Yep, that’s all I need. Those two things should be a standard accessories option for the Jeep woman. A Jeep branded grooming kit of sorts. It should be complimentary to all women who buy Jeeps, including used ones. Why are these two things important?

I think the hairbrush is obvious. With the top down on the Jeep, you don’t exactly remain as coiffed as you tried to be before you left the house. It’s not just the wind that messes up your do, there are bugs (eee-uuu, I know) and there is dirt, pollution and petroleum residue. PS, I’ll take dirt and bugs over petroleum residue any day. Suffice it to say that by the end of a drive, I sort of resemble one of those troll dolls you stick on the end of a pencil. I don’t really mind, it's way too much to give it up. I do have a genius of a hair stylist who does his best to give me a Jeep-friendly cut, but you know, there’s only so much you can do without shaving your head completely bald. I have actually thought about doing that, but that's a tough look to pull off. Instead, I choose to just brush my hair when I get to my destination.


Now for the bra. Well, let’s just say that the Jeep doesn’t have the smoothest ride. This is actually a big part of what makes it so much fun. It’s the closest to riding an actual horse as you can get without having to buy oats and a saddle, but if you are round like me, you have to take some precautions. I mean I don’t want to knock myself out or lose an eye! Football players need helmets, right... I’m just sayin’ ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment